Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 12 - Final Shot Day!

Day 12:
Round 2 (Day 11) - Uterine lining - 5.6
Left - 18.8, 18.4, 17, 16.75, 16.4, 15, 13.3, 13
Right - 20, 17.5, 17, 16.75, 16.5, 16.5, 15.3, 14.6, 14.4, 12.5
Since Day 11 Round 2 was still the best numbers we have had so far in all of the rounds.

Uterine Lining - 6.2 Triple
Left -

Right -

Charlene knows that she missed a few big ones and she didn't measure a ton of the little ones. 
Which at this point is fine because we just want to see the biggest ones and that there are tons. 
Dr Murrain will retrieve every single follicle that he can safely.

22mm is the biggest I have had out of all 4 rounds so far!

My estrodial was 2587 today compared to 2102 on day 11 round 2. 
I saw it in the paperwork :) That is the highest it has ever been! 
Basically they are ripe for the picking!

Next Up:
So tonight is trigger shot night. At 10:45. So painful!
Which means we get a day off tomorrow.
And then retrieval day will be Thursday. 9:30 appt for me and 11:30 appt for Thomas
And implant day will be Sunday.
If you want to read more of what will go into each of these 3 days, you can read it from Round 3 here.

That both procedures will go incredibly smooth.
That God will guide God's hands when he picks those swimmers and the eggs and that he will put the perfect DNA together to create our tiny little toes.

Fun Pictures:
I have been waiting to take pictures with the two of us because I just knew we were right around the corner from maternity pictures! Well, 3 years later and those pictures have not happened. So about a month ago, a friend was so kind and took a few fun pictures of Thomas and I. Maybe this will be the thing that pushes us over the edge and we will have to do maternity pictures in just a few months! 
I can only hope.

Every time Thomas and I take pictures we get the same thing. 90% of them are of us laughing with our personalities shining through and the other 10% are what most people would think are perfect.
I think that makes 50% of them perfect because I love pictures of our personalities and laughter.

So here you go.
A combination of both "normal" pictures and pictures of our personalities.

He had no idea!
Because I am graceful like that.
"I don't know what to do with my hands!" Thomas said. 
His face! 
My face!
And finally there is a wall worthy one.
Wait, 2 of them?!
Get outta town. 3?!
Emily, you are a rock star my friend.

You get pictures like these when your photographer is a tiny compared to you. That and yes she was jumping too. Talent huh? 
Can't you just hear Thomas say, "I don't know what you are laughing about. I didn't do anything!"
I think this sums up our marriage. Me a hot mess, Thomas looking impishly innocent, and me cracking up. 
Thank you my sweet friend for capturing this after you ran in the Rainier to Ruston. 
We owe you!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and Thomas! Today Very exciting day, and will continue to pray.