Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 13 - Last Day of Numbers

This will be the last day of comparing numbers.
Tuesday vs Wednesday

Tuesday:
Uterine Lining - 5.5 mm triple
Left - 16x6, 5@14, 13x9, 13x8, 12x8, 10x5, 2@9x7
Right - 18x8, 18x7, 15x13, 15x8, 15x7, 14x14, 14x12, 2@13x12, 12x9, 11x9
10x8, 6@<9

TODAY(Wed)-
Uterine Lining - 5.8 mm multilayered
Left -
20
18
2@17
16
2@15
2@14
2@12
9

Right -
2@18
2@17
16
15
2@14
12
8@<10

Oh the possibilities!

For my blood work, my estrodial levels are at 1996, up from 1730.
I was told that the huge jump yesterday meant that they had hit puberty and matured. The slow down today means that they are ready to go.

I still need to up my proteins and electrolytes because there was fluid around my ovaries again. They even took my weight and blood pressure because of the problems it can cause. So I need to stay up on my protein and electrolytes for the next 10 days because that is when it will peak and then stop.

OK, now for extraction info.

Thursday
Tonight at 8pm exactly, I take my final trigger shot of ovidrel. I also take 1 estrodial pill.
Tomorrow I essentially have the day off, only taking 3 estrodial pills through out the day.

Friday
Is the big day!
So on extraction day, I have to take a Valium at 6 am. They do this so that people are relaxed going into the procedure. I cannot drive for the next 24 hours after that. Some how I missed that the last 2 times. I wonder if I drove any where in that time frame? Weird.

My extraction is at 6:30 am.
Thomas' is at 10:30 am.

After they extract everything from both of us, then Jeff will do his magic and put each little swimmer and egg together. Pray that the perfect little DNA is matched up for our kiddos!

Tomorrow I will take a day off and I will write the next post friday afternoon after our procedure when I know something more. Yay! We are finally here!

These are my very favorite ladies at the Gyft Clinic. Sherri, Mary, Charlene, and Neely.
They make my world happy.
This is an awesome thing. When the follicles get so large, they crowd out the uterus so that it all fits in the same ultrasound. 
Right ovary.
Uterus.
Left ovary.
Pray for friday morning! That is our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment