Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 6 - According to the Nurses

Whew! These days are all messed up. It is officially day 6 from day 1 being my first cycle day.

Since my body is going a little slower, they are being true to what day I am really on because we might have to move out extraction day.

So instead of comparing it to last round, we are changing it up and comparing it to yesterday.
Yesterday:
Left - 5x4, 5x3, 4x3, 4x3, 3x2, 3x2
Right - 5x4, 4x3, 3x3, 3x2

TODAY-
Uterine Lining - 3 mm
Left -
5x4
5x4
5x4
5x3
4x3
3x3

Right -
6x3
5x4
5x4
5x4
5x3
4x4
4x4

My ovaries definitely boosted up the number of follicles that were able to be counted, even if the numbers are very similar to yesterday. So a good thing! We still need prayers though!

It is hard not to compare it to last round, so we won't! :)

For my blood work, my estrodial levels are at 165, up from 67
Another round of 450 IU follistim tonight.
 Thank you all for praying so much. I literally could feel it.

Oh the spring colors.

Just doing his thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment