Monday, October 27, 2014

Appointment with Shots - Day 6

Like I said yesterday, I was super curious what all my info was going to be today at my appointment. I told my nurse that and she said she was just thinking that! 

So during the ultrasound we both noticed that there were lots more follicles and they were all quite a bit bigger then last time on Day 6.

So here are the numbers:
Uterine Lining - 3.7 mm

Left -
9.8
9.5
8.2
2 @ 7.1
6.6
6.2
5.1

Right -
11
2 @ 8
2 @ 7
6.8
3 @ 6.1

Last round on Day 6 my numbers were:
left and right sides 3 follicles are at 6 mm and another 4 follicles are at 5 mm.

So I am significantly farther along in this round already! Which is awesome!

And on the way to my appointment, there was a beautiful sunrise. Naturally I didn't have my camera with me, so here is my basic phone picture.
This was the closest I could get it to the real colors. 
We also got the call and my blood work looks good.
My estrodial levels are 369 which is closer to what I was at day 8 also!
So tonight we do more shots! Yay, goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment