Sunday, November 30, 2014

The End

OK, so here is the end of this IVF story….

After the pregnancy blood work test was positive, I had to continue giving blood to ensure the HCG levels were rising.
Tues, Nov 18th  - 47
Fri, Nov 21st - 186
Mon, Nov 24th - 529
Wed, Nov 26th - 991
Fri, Nov 28th - 1753
Once they reach above 1500, they do an ultrasound.

We had this ultrasound today.
This little black dot in the middle is our sweet little's gestational sack where it is growing strong and is the appropriate size for the 5 weeks and 4 days along that I am.

And the answer of the 1, 2, or 3 littles is….
1
We are adding 1 little Kucera Stocking to our family tree.

Baby Kucera is come July 27th, 2015 ish!

It took a moment to change my expectations about only having 1 kiddo instead of our family being completely with twins or triplets, BUT I realize that we get to have a completely different story!

God definitely has a different story for our lives and all the kiddos we are going to add to our family. SO this just means that our story is not over yet!

A beautiful poem I read that just made my heart happy knowing we are exactly where God wants us right now.

My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me;
I cannot choose the colors He worketh steadily.

Oft times He weaveth sorrow And I, in foolish pride,
Forget He sees the upper, And I the underside.

Not til the loom is silent And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas And explain the reason why.

The dark threads are as needful In the Weaver's skillful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver In the pattern He has planned.”

― Unknown

And His plans are so much better then our plans!
I cannot wait to see what He has in store for us.

And meanwhile. I have a little one growing in me! And there are so many things that we get to experience with this little! And I cannot wait!

I AM PREGNANT!!! EEeeekkkk!!!!

PS For those of you interested in the IVF part, I get to have visits (including ultrasounds) with Dr Murrain the entire first trimester. I get to continue the aspirin, the estrodial, and the progesterone shot for the entire first trimester. Welp, I might get to switch from the progesterone shots to a creme at 8 weeks if all goes well! And now that we know how many, I get to find a midwife to help me bring this little into the world in 34.5 weeks!

2 comments: