Friday, September 5, 2014

Waiting Day


http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/8/005/076/2ba/01b637e.jpg

Today is a waiting day. 
Tomorrow is the extraction....
And the actual beginning of a baby being made.

And it just feels weird. We waited for so long and then the last couple of weeks we have actually been "doing" something. And waiting again, if only for a day, just feels weird.

So I went in to work for the first time in a week.
And just hung out after work.

I had to take the estrodial 3 times today. Morning, afternoon, and evening.
And I am not allowed to eat after midnight. 
Folks I will be so sound asleep at midnight, the thought will never cross my  mind! First thing in the morning before the appointment? I can only hope I will be so nervous I will loose my appetite. Because normally I wake up famished!

No comments:

Post a Comment