Wednesday, June 29, 2016

25 Weeks

 Week 25 Complete
How far along? 25 weeks and 2 days, last week of my second trimester!
Baby is the size of: A cabbage at 14" tall and almost 2 lbs.
What did the baby develop: He has hair color now, his nostrils are opening and his air sacs in his lungs are developing, because he is producing surfactant he has an increased likelihood of surviving a preterm birth! His sense of balance helps him with up and down and it helps him rotate down for birth positioning.
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Adler James
How many:1 little squishy
Showing a bump: Yep. It is here to stay.
Maternity clothes: 75%, I still have some pants and skirts I can wear for work.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping well, especially when I am super active during the day!
Movement: Non stop during the day. Not so much at night yet though.
Best moment this week: Cleaning out Adler's room.
Miss anything: I am officially hungry more! I have the snacks and food I always eat at work with specific times I always eat them. And that has definitely changed! I figure it is all Adler because he has doubled in weight in the last 2 weeks!
Medical Help:  Daily Vitamins - Prenatal, fish oil, Vitamin D, Probiotic, Calcium/Magnesium, and electrolyte supplement
Emotionally Feeling: Great
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: Just want protein in the morning
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Symptoms/Side effects: Linea Nigra, minor twinges in my abdomen as my uterus grows and stretches, my skin reacts to things weird, struggling staying hydrated as it grows warmer. Get more headaches and cramps when I am not hydrated.
Wedding ring off or on: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Spending the weekend with my sis!
Things they don't tell you about pregnancy: The uncontrollable gas. I have always been a little gassy, but I literally cannot control it eeking out now! A wee bit embarrassing. Bare with me over the next 3 months people! It's all Adler's fault. ;)
25 Weeks along, can you believe it? 15 more to go! 
Still so incredibly thankful for all these maternity clothes. 

We had a yard sale last weekend. All the stuff in this room we got out of the house!
  
Thankfully we can see the floor again in this room.
This is our guest room soon to be Adler's room. We are taking a week off at the end of July to bust out the rest of the basement. Once we finish it, we can move all of this furniture down there and start on making this room Adler's! One project at a time though. And we still have 3 months to go. 
And of course part of our little garden this year.
 But here is my weekly question. What are the things you got that you never used? This goes off of last weeks question, but is just as important to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment