Thursday, August 25, 2016

33 Weeks

 Week 33 Complete
How far along? 33 weeks and 2 days.
Baby is the size of: A Cauliflower blossom, an oven mit,  at 17-19 in long and 4-6 lbs! Still adding a half a pound a week.
What did the baby develop: He is beginning to keep his eyes open while he is awake, so he can see all of the lovely sights of the uterus! Skishy’s bones are still forming, and relatively soft, but they keep hardening, and his brain is developing further and further every day. He is so close to being ready!
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Adler James
How many:1 little squishy
Showing a bump: Yep. It is here to stay.
Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Lavender Lotion! Seriously, my best friend. Helps me sleep so well.
Movement: I am finally feeling him in my ribs this past week! And I think it was last week, but I started to feel him hiccup too! He is moving like crazy.
Best moment this week:Spent the weekend getting projects done and then my dad came to visit
Miss anything: Still just prepping the house for him to join us. Little by little it is all getting done. Also canned our pizza sauce for the year on the hottest recorded day this year. Because I am crazy like that.
Medical Help:  Daily Vitamins - Prenatal, fish oil, Vitamin D, Probiotic, Calcium/Magnesium, and electrolyte supplement
Emotionally Feeling: Great! Life is beautiful.
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: More. Definitely hungry more often because I can't eat as big of meals.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The darn teeth brushing still makes me gag.
Symptoms/Side effects: A large stomach. And everything from last week.
Wedding ring off or on: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Met with my doula last night and my midwife today with Thomas so that all of us are on the same page with what to expect. As far as we can be anyway since clearly. :) And also looking forward to officially finishing the basement. 99% of the way anyway. We are getting there!
Things they don't tell you about pregnancy: I got nothing today.
33 weeks along!
Just call us Johnny Appleseed. Because our tree literally grew 1 apple for us.
Question of the week: Getting Thomas something that records life so that he can be the dad behind the video camera as I am the mom behind the actual camera.. He does not have a smart phone or a digital camera. We want something actually dedicated to filming stuff. What are your thoughts? In this day and age is the Go Pro our best bet??

And ask him about being the first dad to have a go pro on during birth. He wants it so bad!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics you have shared. Thanks.
    This is my first visit to your blog. Well written. Wish you good luck. Keep in touch with us by sharing your pregnancy story.

    ICSI Treatment in Punjab

    ReplyDelete