Wednesday, August 10, 2016

31 Weeks

 Week 31 Complete
How far along? 31 weeks and 2 days. Monday it was 7 months along!
Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce weighing 3.5 lbs and about 17.5 in long! 
What did the baby develop: His senses are now intact, he is piling on that baby fat, his immune system keeps going strong, his brain, nerves, and lungs continue to develop, and he is growing more flexible in his neck and joints.
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Adler James
How many:1 little squishy
Showing a bump: Yep and I can see him moving through my shirts more and I can see Braxton hicks when they are happening!
Maternity clothes: 80%, I still have some skirts I can wear for work.
Stretch marks: Not yet
Sleep: Still 90% good. I think the Braxton hicks episode over the last few days made it a little harder to sleep.
Movement: He moves quite a bit. Hasn't kept me awake and definitely moves the most between 5 and 7pm.
Best moment this week: The sweet baby shower that my family threw me in Southern California. It makes me want to cry happy tears even now thinking about all the love for this sweet boy.
And the fact that Adler's aunt bought him his coming home outfit.
And he had hiccups that I felt for the first time ever yesterday! (Aug 9th)
Miss anything: I unintentionally was a little too busy and didn't drink enough water this weekend and the Braxton hicks (pre-contractions) decided to kick it into gear. We are talking normally I have 1 an hour and I was having 1 every 10 minutes and every time I moved. Nothing a laying flat on my back for a day and downing a ton of water couldn't fix! But I can guarantee I won't get dehydrated like that again.
And when I lean forward, I can feel my stomach on my legs now. It still isn't resting there when I sit up straight yet though.
Medical Help:  Daily Vitamins - Prenatal, fish oil, Vitamin D, Probiotic, Calcium/Magnesium, and electrolyte supplement
Emotionally Feeling: So very blessed.
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: Watermelon again. It always goes back to not being able to get enough liquids in me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Symptoms/Side effects: Braxton hicks, eyes (I know Kaitlynn, I know), smells, sleeping on my side, eating less at each meal, going to the bathroom often, my little pregnancy gum tumor, major nesting urges (that I don't have time yet to make happen).
Wedding ring off or on: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The baby shower in the Bay area with Thomas' family this weekend. I seriously feel a wee bit spoiled with all this baby love!
Things they don't tell you about pregnancy: The fact that you know you are pregnant and yet you can forget all at the same time.
31 Weeks and going strong!
Most of the wonderful people that loved on me at my Southern California shower last Saturday.
Everyone playing a fun guessing game.
There were so many beautiful gifts, but this was one I was waiting for so I could organize! Yay burp cloth holder!
Question of the week: Have any of you had your placenta made into a tincture or encapsulated? If you did, I would love to hear what your results have been when you used them.

If you don't know what I am talking about, let me know and I would love to explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment