Wednesday, May 18, 2016

19 Weeks

 Week 19 Complete
How far along? 19 Weeks, 2 day
Baby is the size of: A zucchini, a game boy, or a hedgehog!! Measuring 6" long and 8.5 oz.
What did the baby develop: Developing the vernix, waxy coating to protect squishy's skin from the amniotic fluid and birthing canal. Also the areas of the brain controlling the senses and coordination of muscles are growing and Squishy is growing little hairs.
Gender: You all can guess from the predictions below! One last guess for us all!
How many: 1 little squishy
Showing a bump: I can see it yes. And Thomas can see it too. Other people can at the end of the day after I have had 3 full meals in me.
Maternity clothes: I just bought my first shirt and pair of capri's! But I am still wearing half my normal clothes too.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Just switched out my pillows for my side sleeping. Hopefully it will help!
Movement: I have laid on my stomach 4 times over the last week and I swear I feel a little something. For those of you who said it felt like gas in the wrong place. I totally agree with that assessment! High 5 to those of us that are that gassy all the time.
Best moment this week: Having another friends baby shower where I get to celebrate another beautiful baby being made!
Miss anything: I have realized that when you are pregnant, people no longer ask you how you are. They start asking you how you are feeling. Observation of the week.
Medical Help:  Daily Vitamins - Prenatal, fish oil, Vitamin D, and Probiotic
Emotionally Feeling: Happy as a clam.
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: Nope. Not lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Gagging when brushing my teeth still.
Symptoms/Side effects: I have been waking up with headaches. I think I can connect them to not enough water the day before. Working on it! Also, my knees have hurt from the relaxin, but the pillow while sleeping helps and so does walking a few times a week. My back started hurting some, but the biggest thing I keep forgetting to mention is that I have noticed my face doesnt like being hot. Whether it is from walking in hot weather or hot water when I am in the shower, not a fan.
Wedding ring off or on: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Always happy.
Looking forward to: My sister, Stevi's wedding this weekend!
Things they don't tell you about pregnancy: I honestly thought that one my belly started growing that it would grow at a much more rapid pace.

19 Weeks!
Here are some fun gender wives tale predictions to lead up to the reveal next week! Any last minute thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment